Jeff "Horti" Hortillosa moved to Austin in 2010, where he met bluegrass wonder boys, Whiskey Shivers. In addition to their active band life, he plays in various solo projects, records for studio sessions, and produces.
What They Play
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Slope Shoulder:None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Headstock Style:Traditional
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo Material:Maple
- Inlay Material:Abalone
- Side Dot Color:White
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Pickguard Material:Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronic Options:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, and Element
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16 .012 - .053
- Case:Hardshell Case