Jeff "Horti" Hortillosa moved to Austin in 2010, where he met bluegrass wonder boys, Whiskey Shivers. In addition to their active band life, he plays in various solo projects, records for studio sessions, and produces.
What They Play
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard Material:Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16 .012 - .053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm Allen