Guitars, Mandolins & Other Fretted:
EASTMAN instruments are played by professional musicians worldwide and are famous for the richness and beauty of their finishes. We have drawn on and added to hundreds of years of stringed instrument making tradition to handcraft the instrument you now own.
The tonewoods used in the crafting of this instrument will react to normal fluctuations in humidity. It is recommended that you take the instrument to a qualified luthier to make desired adjustments. Extreme changes in humidity may cause damage to this instrument. The use of a humidity device when the instrument is not being played is strongly recommended (especially in both centrally air conditioned and heated environments).
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
This EASTMAN handcrafted instrument is warranted to be free from defects in materials. If at any time your instrument malfunctions as a result of faulty materials, workmanship or electronic components, EASTMAN will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument, as it deems appropriate at its sole discretion. If replacement of your instrument is deemed appropriate and the same model instrument is not available, your replacement instrument will be of the most similar style and of value not in excess of your instrument’s original purchase price.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners.
This warranty does not cover:
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics
- Instruments that have been altered or modified in any way
- Instruments that have been damaged due to misuse, negligence, or accident
- Shipping damages of any kind
- Instruments that have been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature
- Normal wear and tear (such as but not exclusively fret wear, worn pegs, worn or scratched finish, string replacement, etc.)
EASTMAN makes no other warranty of any kind.