E20DRequest Add'l Info
Choose your finish
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard Material:Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16 .012 - .053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm Allen
Show more +
Making instruments for a large variety of artists in a wide range of genres is a labor of love. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our favorite artists enjoying our instruments as much as we do.
The Seldom Scene
Jeff Horti Hortillosa
Harpeth Rising, Solo