The Seldom Scene
Throughout the '70s, '80s, and '90s, Dudley Connell has remained an important figure in bluegrass music, first as the founder and mainstay of the Johnson Mountain Boys and later as a member of the Seldom Scene.
What They Play
Choose your color
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-11/16"
- Bracings:Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish:Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish:Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard Material:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm Allen
Show more +