The Seldom Scene
Throughout the '70s, '80s, and '90s, Dudley Connell has remained an important figure in bluegrass music, first as the founder and mainstay of the Johnson Mountain Boys and later as a member of the Seldom Scene.
What They Play
Choose your finish
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Slope Shoulder:None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Headstock Style:Traditional
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo Material:Maple
- Inlay Material:Abalone
- Side Dot Color:White
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Pickguard Material:Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronic Options:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, and Element
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16 .012 - .053
- Case:Hardshell Case
Show more +