Hailing from Atlanta, Georgia, the VaudeVillains are a three piece string band made up of Cody Jung, Kris Anderson and Chris Carter. The trio play a mixture of western swing, Dixieland jazz, and classic thumbstyle country in the vein of greats such as Chet Atkins, Merle Travis, and Hank Garland. As regulars on radio stations and stages across the southeast, the VaudeVillains are gaining a name for themselves with their musical abilities as well as for their humble dedication to their musical heroes.
Cody Jung, the thumbstyle guitarist in the group, plays an Eastman AR810CE while Kris Anderson plays an Eastman AR605CE. You can find out more about the VaudeVillains by visiting their website and following them on Facebook.
What They Play
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st String Height:.022"
- 12th String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Venetian
- Body Dimensions:17" x 3 1/8
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Handcarved Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top, Back Fingerboard, F-Holes, Headstock
- Binding Material:7 ply Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Ebony w/ Ivoroid Binding
- Tailpiece:Ebony on Brass
- Bridge:Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners:Gotoh Gold with Ebony SG360-EN01GG
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Potentiometers:CTS 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case