At Eastman, we have drawn on hundreds of years of stringed instrument making tradition to handcraft the instrument you now own.
The tonewoods used in the crafting of this instrument will react to normal fluctuations in humidity. It is recommended that you take the instrument to a qualified luthier to make any desired adjustments. Extreme changes in the humidity may cause damage to this instrument. The use of a humidifying device when the instrument is not being played is strongly recommended (especially in centrally air conditioned and heating environments.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
This Eastman handcrafted instrument is warranted to be free from defects in materials. If at any time your instrument malfunctions as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, Eastman Guitars will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument, as it deems appropriate at its sole discretion. If replacement of your instrument is deemed appropriate and the same model instrument is not available, your replacement instrument will be of the most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of your instrument.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners.
This warranty does not cover:
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Instruments that have been altered or modified in any way.
- Instruments that have been damaged due to misuse, negligence, or accident.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Instruments that have been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature.
- Normal wear and tear (fret wear, worn pegs, worn or scratched finish, string replacement).
Eastman Guitars makes no other express warranty of any kind.