Described by London Jazz News as “a Budding Guitar Prodigy”, Nick Fitch is a 22-year-old pop, jazz & session guitarist based in London and trained at the prestigious Guildhall School Of Music. He has performed as a bandleader & sideman at many of the UK’s top music venues including Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club, The 606 Jazz Club, Pizza Express, Wigmore Hall, The Southbank Centre and The Barbican.
Having been the guitarist for the National Youth Jazz Orchestra of Great Britain for the past 3+ years, he has played 50+ dates a year in the UK and all over Europe (Multiple dates in Heek, Pavia, Munich Dortmund, Milan, Amsterdam and more)
Recent performing & recording credits include with Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Laurence Juber (Paul McCartney & Wings), The Swingle Singers, Andrew Kingslow (Sony / ATV), Claire Martin OBE, Katie Coleman (X Factor), Tina May, Guy Pratt (Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson), Mike Stern (Miles Davis) & Jim Mullen (Average White Band) .
Nick uses his Eastman AR380-CE John Pisano Signature Model guitar for jazz & big band gigs & recording sessions.
What They Play
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st String Height:.022"
- 12th Atring Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Style:16" Jazz Archtop
- Body Dimensions:16" x 2 3/4"
- Body Top:Flamed Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides:Flamed Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Maple
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pisano Signature at the 12th Fret
- Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Tailpiece:Ebony Pisano Style w/ Frog Inlay
- String Spacing:2 3/32"
- Tuners:Gotoh SG360-EN01GG
- Knobs:Pisano Signature Wood Knob
- Neck Pickup:Kent Armstrong Pisano
- Bridge Pickup:Kent Armstrong Pisano
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- Switch:3 Way Switch
- Potentiometers:500K Liner Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case