Luke Norton is an Alabama-born, multi-instrumentalist for Angel Olsen. Trained in traditional jazz guitar, Luke grew up playing gospel music with the Beloved Community Orchestra in Birmingham, AL where he would go on to accompany members of The Temptations Review, Roscoe Robinson, and Blind Boys of Alabama.
Luke has spent nearly the last decade based in Asheville, NC as a southern specialist in various instruments. He performs both as solo artist and accompaniment for songwriters like Little Wings, Cowboy Crisis, Mount Moriah, and Heather Mcentire (Merge Records).
What They Play
Choose your color
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- F-Hole Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Cutaway:Yes, Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material:Ebony
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Headstock Style:AR
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo Material:Pearl
- Inlay:Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material:Pearl
- Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard Material:5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding:None
- Tailpiece:Bigsby Licensed Vibrato B70
- Bridge:Gotoh Tuneomatic GE103B-T-N
- Tuners:PingWell RM-1239NV
- Knobs:Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Neck
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Bridge
- Controls:2 Volume, 2 Tone
- 3 Way Switch:Göldo EL002
- Truss Rod Cover:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning:E A D G B e
- Case:Hardshell Case
Show more +