Luke Norton is an Alabama-born, multi-instrumentalist for Angel Olsen. Trained in traditional jazz guitar, Luke grew up playing gospel music with the Beloved Community Orchestra in Birmingham, AL where he would go on to accompany members of The Temptations Review, Roscoe Robinson, and Blind Boys of Alabama.
Luke has spent nearly the last decade based in Asheville, NC as a southern specialist in various instruments. He performs both as solo artist and accompaniment for songwriters like Little Wings, Cowboy Crisis, Mount Moriah, and Heather Mcentire (Merge Records).
What They Play
Choose your finish
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top:Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Maple Laminate
- F-Hole Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Cutaway:Yes, Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material:Ebony
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Headstock Style:AR
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo Material:Pearl
- Inlay:Split Block Paralellogram
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Pickguard:Material:5-ply Plastic
- Tailpiece:Bigsby with 2 3/32 string spacing
- Bridge:Tunomatic Style
- Tuners:Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Neck
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Bridge
- Controls:2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning:E A D G B e
- Case:Hardshell Case
Show more +