Neko Case, Producer/Multi-Instrumentalist
Since arriving in Nashville in 1998, multi-instrumentalist and producer Lex Price has quietly become one of the most respected all-around musicians in the city’s rapidly evolving scene. His contributions on stage, on the road and in the studio have bolstered some of today’s most intriguing and uncompromising artists, including Neko Case, k.d. lang, Shemekia Copeland, Rodney Crowell, Lee Ann Womack, Grant Lee Phillips, Mindy Smith, Allison Moorer, Peter Bradley Adams, Sarah Siskind. In Price, they have found a musician long on craft and experience but also one with impeccable taste and restraint. He makes the most of every gesture, and he pares away the inessential until all that remains is integrity and beauty.
PC: Kim Sherman
What They Play
Choose your color
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 13/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Tortoise Shell
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+0
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Show more +