Lee Ranaldo is an American musician, singer-songwriter, guitarist, writer, visual artist and record producer, best known as a co-founder of the alternative rock band Sonic Youth. In 2004, Rolling Stone ranked Ranaldo at number 33 on its "Greatest Guitarists of All Time" list. In May 2012, Spin published a staff selected top 100 guitarist list, ranking Ranaldo and his Sonic Youth bandmate Thurston Moore together at number one.
PC: Panos Georgiou
What They Play
New Finish - Goldburst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo Material:Pearl
- Inlay:Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material:Pearl
- Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding
- Pickguard Binding:Ivoroid
- Tailpiece:Gotoh GE101A
- Bridge:Gotoh Tuneomatic GE103B-T-N
- Tuners:PingWell RM-1239NV
- Knobs:Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan '59
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Jazz
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft 12120X
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Strings:D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning:E A D G B e
- Case:Hardshell Case