Jennie is a Canadian-born, NYC-based guitarist, bassist and songwriter. Her succession of uniquely melancholic dream-pop EPs have been earning the praise of high-profile admirers such as Courtney Love, Dave Navarro, Snow Patrol, Alan McGee and The Libertines. Jennie fronts and plays guitar in her own band, and also plays bass with Courtney Love and New Zealand born, NYC-based artist Tamaryn.
What They Play
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1.72"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Body and Neck
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Finish:All Gloss
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding
- Tailpiece:Gotoh stop tailpiece
- Tuners:Pingwell RM1239-NV
- Knobs:Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAN-1N
- Bridge Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAN-1B
- Pickup Height:3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- Switch:3 Way Switch
- Potentiometers:500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case:Hardshell Case