Gus Seyffert is a multi-instrumentalist, originally from Kansas City, MO. After working professionally from a young age, he moved to LA, attending College at Cal Arts for a short time. Gus quickly worked his way into the studio and touring scene in LA, working with the likes of Sia, Norah Jones, Ryan Adams, The Black Keys, Beck, and Roger Waters, to name a few. He also owns and runs the recording studio Sargent Recorders in LA, where he's produced countless records and tracks including: Dr. Dog, Bedouine, Beck, Michael Kiwanuka, and James Supercave.
What They Play
Choose your color
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Dimensions:14-3/4" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tuners:Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Show more +