Erick Cole is a professional musician, artist, and songwriter from Nashville, TN. He has worked across many genres in sessions alongside players including Matt Chamberlain, Tony Levin, and Will Owsley; and with diverse artists including: Adrian Belew (David Bowie, Paul Simon, Nine Inch Nails), Richard Swift, and Kevin Max (dc Talk) with whom a co-write was featured on an ‘Album of the Year’ Grammy award winner.
Coming soon: www.ErickCole.com
What They Play
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 13/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Tortoise Shell
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+4
- Electronics Option:LR Baggs Anthem, Anthem SL, or Element
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm