Chazwick Bradley Bundick, better known by his stage name Toro y Moi, is an American recording artist and producer. His music has taken on many forms since he began recording, but he is often identified with the rise of the chillwave movement in 2010 and 2011. His stage name is a multilingual expression consisting of the Spanish words toro and y (meaning "bull" and "and", respectively), and the French word moi (meaning "me")
What They Play
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 13/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell Pro-Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm