Cass McCombs has released ten records over the past fifteen years. His most recent, “Mangy Love,” (ANTI- Records) received four stars from Rolling Stone, Mojo, and The Guardian, and led to a performance on Ellen. NY Times called him “one of the great songwriters of his time.” McCombs currently lives in Northern California.
What They Play
Choose your color
- Neck Material:3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1.72"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078"& Treble .062"
- Fretwire:20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Style:Florentine
- Body Dimensions:16” x 3 5/16”
- Body Top:Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Block
- Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:3 Ply Plastic
- Tailpiece:Chrome Plated Trapeze Style
- Bridge:Adjustable Rosewood Bridge
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1271
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Bridge Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- Switch:3 Way Switch
- Potentiometers:500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case
Show more +