Best Coast is an American rock duo formed in Los Angeles, California in 2009. The band consists of songwriter, guitarist and vocalist Bethany Cosentino, and guitarist and multi-instrumentalist Bobb Bruno.
What They Play
Choose your color
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1.72"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Body and Neck
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Finish:All Gloss
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding
- Tailpiece:Gotoh stop tailpiece
- Tuners:Pingwell RM1239-NV
- Knobs:Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAN-1N
- Bridge Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAN-1B
- Pickup Height:3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- Switch:3 Way Switch
- Potentiometers:500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case:Hardshell Case
Show more +