Eastman handcrafted guitars/mandolins are warrantied to be free from defects in materials. If at any time your instrument malfunctions as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, Eastman Guitars will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument, as it deems appropriate at its sole discretion. If replacement of your instrument is deemed appropriate and the same model instrument is not available, your replacement instrument will be of the most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of your instrument. The transportation and insurance of the instrument to be returned by the customer to Eastman is the responsibility of the customer.
All repairs must be approved in writing by Eastman in advance.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners.
This warranty does not cover:
1) The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
2) Instruments that have been altered or modified in any way.
3) Instruments that have been damaged due to misuse, negligence, or accident.
4) Shipping damages of any kind.
5) Instruments that have been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature.
6) Normal wear and tear (worn tuners, fret wear, worn or scratched finish, string replacement).
Eastman Guitars makes no other express warranty of any kind.
To register your limited lifetime warranty, please click here