Tom Jordan is a young guitarist from Brighton, UK, mixing elements of R&B, jazz, neo-soul, rock, and blues.
While growing up, Tom’s main influences were Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and Fleetwood Mac, which inspired him to create ambient soundscapes, while incorporating blues phrasing and vocalistic guitar melodies. After moving to Brighton, he discovered artists such as Robert Glasper, D’Angelo, and Hiatus Kaiyote, which encouraged him to use more complex harmony and improvisation in his playing.
As well as working alongside other UK bands and artists, Tom is currently writing music for his own release in the near future.
PC: Azariah Sheeley
What They Play
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1-3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top:Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Maple Laminate
- F-Hole Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Cutaway:Yes, Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material:Ebony
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Headstock Style:AR
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo Material:Pearl
- Inlay:Split Block Paralellogram
- Hardware Color:Chrome
- Pickguard:Material:5-ply Plastic
- Tailpiece:Bigsby with 2 3/32 string spacing
- Bridge:Tunomatic Style
- Tuners:Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Neck
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Bridge
- Controls:2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Tuning:E A D G B e
- Case:Hardshell Case