Caught half way between the dark swoon of pop-noir, the raw rasp pf soul music, and the honest punch of Americana, Suazanne Santo is a singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist who, more than 10 years into an acclaimed career, is turning a new corner. Produced by Butch Walker Ruby Red marks Santo’s first solo release apart from her time fronting the Americana duo HoneyHoney. Here she takes a break from that long time gig to explore something different, creating a moody, sexually-charged album filled with organic instruments, distorted fiddle, Walkers powerful electric guitar, and Santo’s most stunning vocal performance to date.
What They Play
- Neck Material:3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass.078 & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Venetian
- Body Dimensions:16" X 3-1/4"
- Body Top:Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Tailpiece:Rosewood on Brass
- Bridge:Adjustable Rosewood Bridge
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1271
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- Potentiometers:500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case