Performing full time with Grammy nominated band Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen, Chris switches seamlessly from international music to jazz, rock, bluegrass and country comfortably. He has even studied Brazilian Jazz with Seattle based Brazil music legend, Jovino Santos Neto.
Chris’ musicianship reflects the multitude of musical influences he turns to for inspiration. His acoustic guitar playing really stands out, but this virtuosic, multi-instrumentalist is equally at home playing mandolin, drums, bass, electric guitar, banjo, and Greek bouzouki!
In addition, Chris has found himself performing onstage with the likes of Jerry Douglas, Emmylou Harris, Rob Ickes, The Steep Canyon Rangers, Alison Brown and Garry West, The Boxcars, Bobby Osborne, Yogi and The Yogini’s, and many others.
What They Play
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Venetian
- Body Dimensions:16" X 2-3/4"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Handcarved Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top, Back Fingerboard, F-Holes, Headstock
- Binding Material:7 ply Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Ebony w/ Ivoroid Binding
- Tailpiece:Ebony on Brass
- Bridge:Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners:Gold Gotoh with Ebony Buttons SG360-EN01GG
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- Capacitors:0.047" Ohms
- Potentiometers:500k Linear Thumbwheel
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case