Barry Hay is an Indian-born, Dutch musician, best known as the lead vocalist and frontman of Dutch rock band Golden Earring. Golden Earring topped the charts in 1974 with their single, “Radar Love,” which was a major hit in both the U.S. and Europe. Most recently, Barry released his autobiography and put out an album with his side-project Flying V Formation. Barry had nothing but praise for his E20OOSS — "I love my little Eastman beauty."
What They Play
Choose your color
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Dimensions:14-3/4" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tuners:Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Show more +