Eastman Musical Instruments Europe is a subsidiary of Eastman Music Company. Eastman designs, produces and sells top quality guitars, mandolins, wind instruments and classical string instruments, such as violins, cellos and double basses.
Eastman Musical Instruments Europe was established in 2014, and is responsible for the distribution of each of the instruments listed above throughout Europe.
Eastman Musical Instruments Europe is looking for a
SALES MANAGER Southern Germany, Austria, and Switzerland m/f
with a passion for Guitars & Mandolins
- High level of professional and intellectual ability
- Extensive experience in the distribution and/or wholesale of guitars
- Excellent communication skills
- A fundamentally customer-friendly attitude and the capacity to build and maintain a relationship with both existing and new dealers
- Current and adequate (relational) network of musical instrument retailers available
- Native German and above average command of the English language in the spoken and written word
You live in the aforementioned region, preferably centrally, or you are willing to move to this region in the short term.
Performance of the aforementioned duties as a self-employed person is possible on the basis of further conditions.
If you are interested in the aforementioned challenge and want to develop further as a commercial professional within our organisation, please send your application + CV before the 1st of Januari 2016 to:
Eastman Musical Instruments Europe B.V.
Attn. Mr D.A. Donker
PO Box 94045
1090 GA Amsterdam
You can also send your application and/or questions to email@example.com
For more information about Eastman Musical Instruments and our products we refer you to the website, www.eastmanguitars.com