Please see below for the European Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Eastman Guitars’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of our site whose registered office is located at:
2138 Pomona Blvd.
Pomona, CA 91768
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our site.
• The content of the pages of our site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on our site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our site meet your specific requirements.
• Our site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in our site which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on our site.
• Unauthorized use of our site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, our site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of our site and any dispute arising out of such use of our site is subject to the applicable laws within the United States.
Terms & Conditions Eastman Musical Instruments Europe
These conditions have been drawn up in the English language because English is the official language inside the EU. However, by way of service EMIE lists translations of these conditions on this webpage especially intended for the purpose in the official languages of all the countries where it is active. In the unlikely event of lack of clarity and/or differences in interpretation the English version of these conditions shall always prevail.
- English - Terms & Conditions Eastman Musical Instruments Europe